Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Recently...

1. Teaching summer school is long and boring.
2. I lost my glasses Friday night at the Braves, exactly 2 weeks before Scott and I head to Europe. Awesome timing.
3. I picked a hair off my shirt this morning and upon closer examination, I thought to myself, "It has a skin tag...I could get my DNA off of this." What in the world is happening to me? I watch too much CSI.
4. I'm going to my second sewing lesson tomorrow and I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a little nervous. I just know that one day my finger is going to get stabbed by one of those fast-moving needles.
5. I went to Body Pump last night at the gym. It hurt. I woke up this morning. It still hurt.
6. I went to the Dougherty County Public Library yesterday. I checked out 10 huge, heavy books on Italian Art. Carrying them to my car was quite a feat.
7. Kobe Bryant needs to learn how to have some fun. I mean, everyone agrees that you're still best, Mr. Black Mamba. Now you should be happy about it, dadgumit.

I think that's all for now. Over and out.

No comments: