Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chreater, cheater, pumpkin eater

There is a slight chance that I might be able to figure out how to properly post pictures on this thing sometime in the near future.

I would love to put some up of the pumpkin patch this weekend. I had three children under the age of 2, their families, a wagon full of hay, a really cool barn, and millions of pumpkins. When you add all that together, you get some really fun pictures. It's technically a form of cheating--when you have really cute kids, put them in a really great setting with really great lighting, you're bound to get some cute shots. So, I guess I am admitting that I deserve no credit for these.....but I will take a little. Just a tiny bit. :)

If you really want to see them before I figure out how to post them, so to www.Collages.net, enter "pumpkin patch" as the username, and 22470 as the password. That should take you to my event.

1 comment:

scbphotography said...

i love them. and, i think you SHOULD take credit for them, even with a pretty background. there have been many a time when i have had a pretty background and NOT gotten a pretty shot.