Monday, October 13, 2008

I have a blog?

Well, I've actually done it.

I always thought that blogging was for people who were not me: people who wrote well, had interesting things to say, and could put their thoughts into words without sounding ridiculous....none of those things could be used to describe me. And I'm okay with that. My talent lies in the realm of reading and appreciating others talents to do so.

So here I am, writing my very own little blog about my very own little life in South Georgia. I've had a secret desire to do so for awhile, but fear (intimidation? embarrasment?) and time have kept me from doing it. So, thanks to lack of sleep and caffiene and a very boring teacher workday, here it is! I've decided to enjoy myself through this and I hope that someone else out there does too.

No comments: